June 10,2010

No Comments
Well, It's Thursday.. This will be the last day that I'll be single.. I'll start new beginning with someone who treated me as a special girl.. Someone who always want to see me happy.. Someone who helped me to stand up and gives light into my life..

"Yes".. He really deserves that word.. He's waiting for that word.. Now I know that he's serious loving me, I can't explain how but I can see it through his actions.. Through his words..

Now I can say that I'm really happy with him.. and I love him so much..

~ I want to thank you for waiting me.. And thank you for helping me to moved on with that nightmare of mine.. You're too perfect to be my man.. Hope everything would just be fine 'coz it's hard to become a perfect girl for you.. ~
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment