Goodbyes and Hellos..

No Comments
Goodbye my past hello to my future.. hello to my present.. I can't forget all the memories we had when we're together.. But one thing is for sure.. From all those times I've spend with you, the memories we had.. I've learned so many things... That's why I know now what to do to my next relationship.. From all the things I've done for you, I know you don't even care.. Thank you for passing by.. Thank you for that 2yrs and 4months relationship.. I really learned a lot from that..

This will be the time that I need to face the things that makes me happy.. And I found that happiness on someone else, from the man named "Migz", I know he'll not hurt me as you do.. I know he'll never make me cry.. I've been searching for this happiness for so long.. And now I've finally found it.. It's on him.. The love I want, the way he care, the way he listens in every word I say.. The way he makes me happy.. All of those things, makes me feel complete and contented..

On this blog of mine today, I just want to tell on the man whom I called "Heart" is... Thank you for being there.. I love you so much and I'll always be here for you whatever happens.. I'll be on your side.. I'm so glad and blessed that you passed on my road.. I hope you'll stay here with me.. I don't want to get lonely anymore.. I can't express through words how much I love you.. But let me tell you that I love you with all my heart.. I love you til the end.. I'll always love you in every minute and every second of the day...

~ I love you Honeybee :) ~
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment