What To Blog?

No Comments
I've been wondering for so long what are the things that I can blog. I want to have more followers and readers that will react and comment on my blogs. I want other people to tell me something about my blog, is it nice or not? I don't know.

I keep searching on Google what should I blog but I guess most of the suggestions are the same. I want something different but I can't think of the topic.

I am thinking if I should blog about the books that I've read, about the things that I've found over the internet and the places I've been, but the third one is a little bit hard because I don't go out that much now.

Oh well, I believe someday I can find a nice topic for this blog. :)


Thank you everyone! hope there will be suggestions too! :D


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment