I Don't Understand Why....

No Comments
Every people are different, their other attitude are so different even if it's related to you. People are sometimes harsh. I really don't understand them, I really don't understand why is it hard to understand some small things, to some people when you say something and it is not nice for them it will be a big deal. Why do some people don't ask why he/she said that in a nice way? you can always approach people anyway however they will use their pride and their angry heart. I can't understand why don't some people understand the situation first? Is it really hard to think first? or ask first nicely? I don't understand.

We can be always calm right? We can always ask in a nice way even if we feels so mad to someone. It is possible right? I don't understand some of the people, everything is a big deal for them and they're so hot-headed person.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment