I'm A Swifty

No Comments
Hi there! I admin that I am one of those 31 million swifties all around the world. What's a Swifty? well, you are called Swifty when you are a fan of Taylor Swift. Many people like her for different reasons but me? I like her because she is a simple woman and she's a childish like me. I don't know if you guys see her that way. I started to become a Swifty since November 2011. So sad that I realized I like her the same year after her concert, I hope I realized that before. Oh well I'm wishing she'll come back here in the Philippines.

I all her song, and you know what? I started practicing her songs on the guitar. And I started to love country songs more. I love to be a Swifty because all the Swifties I know are so kind and lovely. I got a lot of friends just being a Swifty. I love it so much and you know? my boyfriend is very happy for me too, isn't that nice???




I love editing pictures and here is my example of my Taylor Swift edited picture. I have a lot edited pictures and some are The Hunger Games, since Taylor Swift sang one two of the soundtracks.






I really love to be a Swifty and I'm looking forward for a new more friends. I build a twitter account and a facebook page just because of Taylor Swift.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment