Secretary of Your Life

No Comments
The work of a secretary is not an easy job. You need to remind your boss about everything, list down all appointments, set dates for meetings. A secretary is like a personal journal everything about daily work, and daily schedule is written on a piece of notebook.

Well, I have my own boss I act as his secretary, but the difference maybe is I’m not on a job. I’m not doing this for money. I am doing this because I want someone to be happy, to feel that I always care. I want to do this because I love that person. It’s not easy, I know but I wanna try. Schedules, appointment, important meetings, I want to know them all and remind him about those things. I want to do all the things that will make him feel comfortable it is because I don’t want him to get tired at the end of the day.

Secretary of his life, can I really do that? Well, yes, of course I do. I will do everything for him. To make him happy and comfortable, to make his day special that’s the way I show my love. His smile makes me feel tired less. His voice makes me say that “this is my boss, my love and everything”.

Some maybe tired of being someone’s secretary, because they we’re being scolded by their boss, they have lots of job but me, I will never ever get tired of being his secretary, even though he’s mad at me sometimes, even though I have so many things to do for him, I will never ever get tired simply because I love my job, I love to make him feel that I am there for him to do things, and also because I love my boss. I love Miguel Gamboa and I’m happy to be his secretary.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment