One Wish

No Comments
All my life, all my wishes came true. From the material things and to everything I've ever wanted. But one thing makes me happy. I've been wishing for the love, care and respect. Wishing for a man who can accept me, not just for being beautiful but for having the attitude that I have. A man who can wait for me and love me 'til the end. A man who can understand me for what I really am.

As years passed by, lovers are there, they love and care for me but I don't think they really respect me. They were thinking only for themselves and own happiness.. I'm not that free.. I felt like I'm a slave who needs to obey the rules and obey all the things they want.. That's why I used to give up and leave them alone 'coz I'm not happy for what they're doing. And I know that they don't need me, I'm not that important to them. Then one day, as I sit alone, I keep on asking myself how and when can I find the man that I've been wishing for? I want to be with that man as I turned 18 because I wanna spend more time on him, I want to know his attitude more. And I know that life is so short that's why I want to be with him at that age. And also when the time comes that God will take my life away, I've already spend my time to the one I really love. And even if it takes only a short time to be with him, I'm gonna be happy 'coz I already showed him my love, the way I care, until the last minute of breathing.

And now as I turned 18, you stepped on my life, you've entered my heart. You're the man that I've been looking for a long time.. The man that I've been dreaming of. I can really see your honesty, I can feel your love, care and respect. I love you just the way you are. Your attitude, the way you talked to me and the way you are when you're near me. I've accepted whatever the attitude you have. I love the way you react when something's wrong. And, I really love the way you make me smile every single minute of the day. The way you look at my face and the way you stare into my eyes. I love the way you hold my hand and when you give you warm embrace. I love everything on you. For me you're perfect. You're an awesome man. I know sometimes, you get confused on your negative attitudes, but honestly speaking, even your negative attitudes, I love all of those, I've learned to accept all of those since the day that I've accepted you as my love, as my man. I love you just the way you are. That's why I have this one wish for you...



"Can you please stay as you are?"
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment